Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I am involved in an accident?

It is always best to report accidents to the police to ensure an accurate written report is on file in case problems arise. Write down the names, addresses and phone numbers of the other parties involved and those of any witnesses to the accident.

Do I have the right to choose my repairer?

In nearly all cases Yes. It is best to check with your Insurance Company about their requirements and any recommended repairers.

Who should I contact if there is a problem with the repair?

You can always contact us atMill Park & South Morang Smash Repairs to ensure smooth sailing throughout your repair process. We stand behind our services and quality of work. If your problem is not resolved contact your insurance company.

Who is responsible for the repairs made to my vehicle?

The Repairer – That’s why it is important to select a reliable repairer. Our aim is to return your car to you as quickly as possible in its original pre-accident condition and above safety standards.

Who is responsible for the cost of repairs?

All policies are different so always check with your Insurance Company. In most instances you will be responsible for paying an excess. This will need to be paid to the Repairer before you receive your repaired vehicle.

Must I notify the insurance company before repairs are made?

Yes – Most insurance policies require you to notify your agent or the company, file a claim or report, and tell them where the damaged vehicle may be inspected.

Do I need to contact several shops for estimates / quotes?

It is best to contact your Insurance Company for their particular requirements regarding the obtaining of quotes.

Contact us if we can help you furtherhelp