Mill Park & South Morang Smash Repairs caters to all needs from individual detailing and repairs through to insurance work, vehicle manufacturers, fleet managers and those that self insure.
We were awarded best large shop in victoria by
paint and panel magazine.
Here are some differences that set us apart from the rest.
- We service all areas of Melbourne and are a preferred smash repairer for leading insurance companies such as AAMI, HBA, Zurich, Ansvar, Alliance and Sun Alliance and manufacturers such as Subaru.
- We are a member of the IBR group.
- Mill Park & South Morang Smash Repairs work with retail car dealers, and their service teams, to provide collision repair systems and services to purchasers of vehicles. We assist a number of fleet managers to manage and minimise the average cost of fleet repairs.
- We repair approximately 50 cars per week and this number is constantly growing through our reputation of service and quality.
- We do on site quotes and provide on site collection and delivery. We will pick up your damaged car from your place and deliver it back to you after repairs.
- Our workshop is one of the most modern and efficient workshops in Australia and we are a recognised leader in repair and paint technologies.
- Our average cost of repairs is below the industry standards and we can fix your car fast and guarantee completion times
- Ask about our No Fault No Cost policy.
- We have a policy of helping Australia’s youth by committing to take on a number of young people through traineeships and apprenticeships each year.
We are a leading member of the Australian Accident Repair Network (AARN) and have developed innovative software systems that allow us to efficiently repair customer vehicles and monitor quality right through the process. This software is now commercially available to other leading Smash Repair businesses.
We also have a commitment to the environment by integrating into our systems: green parts, waste recovery, recycling of raw materials, responsible shops and environmental paint where possible.